Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Belgrade and Melbourne is a 32S with 123 seats.
- Austrian has 2 two stops or more flights between Belgrade and Melbourne.
- 31923 seats are available per day to fly out of Belgrade connecting to Melbourne.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Melbourne is 17444 km on Alitalia Malaysia.
- The smallest aircraft operated by United flying between Belgrade and Melbourne is a CRJ with 86 seats.
Hotels in Melbourne
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Melbourne? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.