Did you know?
- KLM has 15 two stops or more flights between Belgrade and Manila.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Manila is 38 hours, 5 minutes on Alitalia.
- 1 flights per week fly out of Belgrade connecting to Manila.
- The largest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Belgrade and Manila is a 32S with 123 seats.
- 1845 seats are available per day to fly out of Belgrade connecting to Manila.
Hotels in Manila
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Manila? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.