Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Belgrade and Manila is a 32S with 123 seats.
- 1 flights per week fly out of Belgrade connecting to Manila.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Manila is 38 hours, 5 minutes on Alitalia.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Manila is 13220 km on Alitalia.
- KLM has 15 two stops or more flights between Belgrade and Manila.
Hotels in Manila
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Manila? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.