Did you know?
- Frankfurt, DE is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Belgrade and Los Angeles.
- KLM has 101 two stops or more flights between Belgrade and Los Angeles.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Belgrade and Los Angeles is a EMJ with 108 seats.
- 128400 seats are available per day to fly out of Belgrade connecting to Los Angeles.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Canada flying between Belgrade and Los Angeles is a 737 with 123 seats.
Hotels in Los Angeles
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Los Angeles? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.