Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Belgrade and Los Angeles is a EMJ with 108 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Los Angeles is 30 hours, 35 minutes on Korean Air.
- The shortest flight between Belgrade and Los Angeles on LOT is 11041 km.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Canada flying between Belgrade and Los Angeles is a 737 with 123 seats.
- Frankfurt, DE is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Belgrade and Los Angeles.
Hotels in Los Angeles
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Los Angeles? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.