Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Swiss flying between Belgrade and Kos Island is a 32S with 168 seats.
- 12936 seats are available per day to fly out of Belgrade connecting to Kos Island.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Kos Island is 19 hours, 5 minutes on Niki.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Kos Island is 4154 km on Niki.
- Swiss has the most one stop flights between Belgrade and Kos Island.
Hotels in Kos Island
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kos? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.