Did you know?
- Swiss has the most one stop flights between Belgrade and Kos Island.
- 1 airlines operate between Belgrade and Kos Island.
- The largest aircraft operated by Swiss flying between Belgrade and Kos Island is a 32S with 168 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Kos Island is 4154 km on Niki.
- 12936 seats are available per day to fly out of Belgrade connecting to Kos Island.
Hotels in Kos Island
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kos? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.