Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Belgrade and Kathmandu is a 737 with 123 seats.
- 7581 seats are available per day to fly out of Belgrade connecting to Kathmandu.
- Munich, DE is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Belgrade and Kathmandu.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Belgrade and Kathmandu is a EMJ with 108 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Kathmandu is 42 hours, 50 minutes on All Nippon.
Hotels in Kathmandu
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kathmandu? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.