Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by United flying between Belgrade and Geneva is a CRJ with 86 seats.
- Air France has 17 one stop flights between Belgrade and Geneva.
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Belgrade and Geneva is a 737 with 123 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Geneva is 8 hours, 25 minutes on Adria.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Geneva is 1768 km on Adria.
Hotels in Geneva
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Geneva? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.