Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by LOT flying between Belgrade and Dublin is a ERJ with 48 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Belgrade and Dublin is a 32S with 110 seats.
- 26 flights per week fly out of Belgrade connecting to Dublin.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Dublin is 20 hours, 30 minutes on Air-Serv.
- The shortest flight between Belgrade and Dublin on British is 2147 km.
Hotels in Dublin
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Dublin? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.