Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Belgrade and Dar es Salaam is a 737 with 123 seats.
- 3363 seats are available per day to fly out of Belgrade connecting to Dar es Salaam.
- 8 flights per week fly out of Belgrade connecting to Dar es Salaam.
- American has the most one stop flights between Belgrade and Dar es Salaam.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Dar es Salaam is 9159 km on Air France KLM Kenya.
Hotels in Dar es Salaam
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Dar Es Salaam? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.