Flights Belgrade - Chiang MaiSpecial offer
Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Delta flying between Belgrade and Chiang Mai is a 32S with 123 seats.
- 8166 seats are available per day to fly out of Belgrade connecting to Chiang Mai.
- Air France has 2 two stops or more flights between Belgrade and Chiang Mai.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Belgrade and Chiang Mai is a EMJ with 108 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Chiang Mai is 24 hours, 40 minutes on KLM.
Hotels in Chiang Mai
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Chiang Mai? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.