Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Austrian flying between Belgrade and Calgary is a 737 with 132 seats.
- 69256 seats are available per day to fly out of Belgrade connecting to Calgary.
- The smallest aircraft operated by British flying between Belgrade and Calgary is a 32S with 126 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Calgary is 9203 km on Adria.
- 20 flights per week fly out of Belgrade connecting to Calgary.
Hotels in Calgary
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Calgary? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.