Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by British Airways flying between Belgrade and Brussels is a 32S with 126 seats.
- Munich, DE is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Belgrade and Brussels.
- The smallest aircraft operated by LOT flying between Belgrade and Brussels is a ERJ with 48 seats.
- 29 flights per week fly out of Belgrade connecting to Brussels.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Brussels is 18 hours, 25 minutes on BMI.
Hotels in Brussels
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Brussels? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.