Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Bishkek is 10 hours, 40 minutes on Jat Aeroflot.
- Aeroflot has the most one stop flights between Belgrade and Bishkek.
- 538 seats are available per day to fly out of Belgrade connecting to Bishkek.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Turkish flying between Belgrade and Bishkek is a 32S with 146 seats.
- 4 flights per week fly out of Belgrade connecting to Bishkek.
Hotels in Bishkek
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kyrgyzstan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.