Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Bishkek is 10 hours, 40 minutes on Jat Aeroflot.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Turkish flying between Belgrade and Bishkek is a 32S with 146 seats.
- 4 flights per week fly out of Belgrade connecting to Bishkek.
- British Airways has 1 two stops or more flights between Belgrade and Bishkek.
- 538 seats are available per day to fly out of Belgrade connecting to Bishkek.
Hotels in Bishkek
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kyrgyzstan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.