Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Belgrade and Beirut is a 737 with 123 seats.
- Czech has 1 one stop flights between Belgrade and Beirut.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Beirut is 17 hours, 10 minutes on Air-Serv.
- 25420 seats are available per day to fly out of Belgrade connecting to Beirut.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Beirut is 3971 km on Air-Serv.
Hotels in Beirut
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Beirut? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.