Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Czech flying between Belgrade and Amsterdam is a ATR with 64 seats.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Belgrade to Amsterdam every day.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Amsterdam is 24 hours, 15 minutes on Air Europa.
- Turkish has 3 one stop flights between Belgrade and Amsterdam.
- 31 flights per week fly out of Belgrade connecting to Amsterdam.
Hotels in Amsterdam
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Amsterdam? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.