Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Beirut and Moscow is a 777 with 310 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Beirut to Moscow is 3 hours, 45 minutes on Aeroflot.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Beirut to Moscow is 2466 km on Aeroflot.
- 21 flights per week fly out of Beirut connecting to Moscow.
- 47013 seats are available per day to fly out of Beirut connecting to Moscow.
Hotels in Moscow
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Moscow? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.