Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Etihad flying between Beirut and Geneva is a 32S with 140 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Beirut to Geneva is 25 hours, 5 minutes on Air One.
- Paris, FR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Beirut and Geneva.
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Beirut and Geneva is a 32S with 182 seats.
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Beirut to Geneva every day.
Hotels in Geneva
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Geneva? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.