Did you know?
- 38214 seats are available per day to fly out of Bangkok connecting to Macau.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Macau flying between Bangkok and Macau is a 32S with 122 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Bangkok to Macau is 2 hours, 30 minutes on Cityflyer, Air Macau.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Shanghai flying between Bangkok and Macau is a 737 with 127 seats.
- The shortest flight between Bangkok and Macau on China is 4177 km.
Hotels in Macau
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Macau? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.