Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Indian flying between Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur is a 32S with 176 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur is 2 hours, 0 minutes on Airasia, Cityflyer, Malaysia, Thai.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Thai flying between Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur is a 737 with 144 seats.
- Singapore, SG is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur.
- 26 airlines operate between Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur.
Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kuala Lumpur? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.