Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Spanair flying between Bangkok and Chiang Mai is a AB3 with 247 seats.
- There are 29 nonstop flights on route from Bangkok to Chiang Mai every day.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Bangkok to Chiang Mai is 1 hours, 10 minutes on Nok Air, Orient Express.
- 36 flights per week fly out of Bangkok connecting to Chiang Mai.
- Asiana has 1 nonstop flights between Bangkok and Chiang Mai.
Hotels in Chiang Mai
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Chiang Mai? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.