Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Northwest flying between Atlanta and Khartoum is a 330 with 251 seats.
- Amsterdam, NL is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Atlanta and Khartoum.
- The shortest connecting flight from Atlanta to Khartoum is 26 hours, 56 minutes on Swiss.
- 46 flights per week fly out of Atlanta connecting to Khartoum.
- Turkish has 56 two stops or more flights between Atlanta and Khartoum.
Hotels in Khartoum
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Sudan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.