Did you know?
- St Maarten, AN is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Antigua and Tortola/Beef Island.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Antigua to Tortola/Beef Island is 324 km on Windward.
- 881 seats are available per day to fly out of Antigua connecting to Tortola/Beef Island.
- The shortest flight between Antigua and Tortola/Beef Island on Liat is 324 km.
- The largest aircraft operated by Liat flying between Antigua and Tortola/Beef Island is a DH8 with 50 seats.
Hotels in Tortola/Beef Island
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Virgin Isl.? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.