Did you know?
- 12 flights per week fly out of Ancona connecting to Moscow.
- The largest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Ancona and Moscow is a EMJ with 72 seats.
- Rome, IT is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Ancona and Moscow.
- The smallest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Ancona and Moscow is a EMJ with 72 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Ancona to Moscow is 8 hours, 25 minutes on Czech.
Hotels in Moscow
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Moscow? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.