Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Northwest flying between Anchorage and Toronto is a 757 with 185 seats.
- 136454 seats are available per day to fly out of Anchorage connecting to Toronto.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Alaska flying between Anchorage and Toronto is a 737 with 157 seats.
- Delta has the most one stop flights between Anchorage and Toronto.
- The shortest connecting flight from Anchorage to Toronto is 16295 km on Hawaiian.
Hotels in Toronto
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Toronto? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.