Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Austrian flying between Amsterdam and Ankara is a F70 with 78 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Amsterdam and Ankara is a 32S with 144 seats.
- There are 3 nonstop flights on route from Amsterdam to Ankara every day.
- The shortest connecting flight from Amsterdam to Ankara is 25 hours, 30 minutes on LOT.
- Blade has 4 one stop flights between Amsterdam and Ankara.
Hotels in Ankara
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Ankara? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.