Did you know?
- 50 seats are available per day to fly out of Almaty connecting to Karaganda.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Atlantic flying between Almaty and Karaganda is a F50 with 50 seats.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Almaty to Karaganda every day.
- 1 flights per week fly out of Almaty connecting to Karaganda.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Almaty to Karaganda is 2 hours, 20 minutes on Atlantic.
Hotels in Karaganda
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kazakhstan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.