Did you know?
- 9 flights per week fly out of Abuja connecting to Dakar.
- 1820 seats are available per day to fly out of Abuja connecting to Dakar.
- Val Air has the most two or more stop flights between Abuja and Dakar.
- The largest aircraft operated by Val Air flying between Abuja and Dakar is a 737 with 116 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Val flying between Abuja and Dakar is a EMJ with 98 seats.
Hotels in Dakar
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Senegal? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.